East Otago has a comprehensive set of policies and procedures that ensure the young people of our community are on the receiving end of a high quality education by providing:
- a safe physical and emotional and environment for students
- teaching and learning programmes that result in high quality outcomes for students
- support structures that give students the guidance and direction they need to become value citizens in today’s society
- fair and transparent operating systems.
All Boards of Trustees are required to comply with to the National Administration Guidelines (NAGs) and must have policies and procedures in place to ensure that Governments priorities are being addressed.
Policies and procedures may be accessed by emailing Lennox Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administering Medication
- Alcohol and Drug
- Anti Bullying
- Appeal Form
- Curriculum Delivery
- Discipline Process
- Education Outside The Classroom
- Formal Conduct
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- International Student Application
- Inclement Weather
- Pastoral System
- School Self-Review
- Student Entry